Why it’s worth paying more for the very best:
- Based on new research revealing the Three Fundamental Dimensions of Mental Processing: Single-pointed Focus, Alertness (arousal), and Neureka! (happiness, satisfaction, learning and memory).
- University-based research shows that training each can improve brain function.
- Each state of the art protocol is easy to understand and control, typically taking less than two minutes--creating less frustration and greater success than other systems.
- These unique protocols can be combined to train specific beneficial mental states, such as high focus with low stress, or excited happiness.
- Wireless connection to the computer allows tracking athletes on the field or golf course.
- Sponge Sensors are mounted on athletic headband, golf visor, or headphones.
- NeuroVideoFeedback™ lets you record videos of performance while tracking the Three Fundamental Dimensions, to pinpoint when each waxes and wanes.
- Keeps clients interested by playing their favorite DVDs, CDs, or audio under their brain’s control: Starting and stopping them, changing the volume and/or the picture size and brightness to indicate optimal performance.
- Includes a special version of a very complete neurofeedback program (BioExplorer) which can perform a wide variety of standard neurofeedback protocols for versatility.
- Allows you to enter the peak performance market for athletes, corporations, and schools with a product that works more powerfully and quickly than anything else.
Real time savings:
- Comes with 68 designs using the three Protocols in various combinations.
- The very complete Manuals and workbook teach you all you need to know to get started, so you don’t need to go to any training courses.
- Instantly connects to the scalp with wet sponges, so you don’t have to use messy electrode paste or clean up afterwards.
- Requires minimal adjustments so you can run several clients simultaneously
- Training is quicker because the protocols are easy to understand.
The Peak Achievement Trainer is an educational instrument.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose any disease or disorder and not for clinical use.
Our Brain Training Couldn’t Be Simpler or Clearer
At Peak Achievement Training, we believe that simplicity is still a virtue.
Our systems are the easiest to install and operate of any on the market, and yet the results are outstanding, for a number of reasons:
1. They are based on our discovery of the Three Fundamental Dimensions of Mental Processing. The EEG signatures of these dimensions are common to everyone, so very little individual adjustment is required for Peak Performance Training or working with people who have problems paying attention and/or similar issues.
2. We have done all the design work for you. All you need to do is load the appropriate design in our special version of BioExplorer software and click once. The session summary for Bio Review requires just two clicks and then locating the file.
3. Our simple salt water sensors are much simpler to use than electrodes—no prep, no paste, no cleanup afterwards. You don’t have to worry about bad connections, since all of our contact points are on bare skin, and our input impedance is over a gigaohm. Just wet the sponges, slide on the Sensor system, and check to see if everything is in the right place. You’re ready to go with a nice, clean signal!
4. No more awkward fumbling with tangled wires. The wireless transmission to the PC from our Sensor systems keeps the few wires to minimum lengths. They are mounted on headphones, a headband or a golf visor to create the SensorPhones, SensorBand or SensorVisor.
5. Everything that you need to do to install and operate the Peak Achievement Trainer is clearly spelled out in our new Manual and Workbook, along with the necessary background to train for peak performance. Although our system can do all the fancy stuff that other systems boast about, we simplify it so that you can do it easily, without learning more than you need to, and without struggling to figure out what you really need to know. You can be ready to go out of the box in less than a half hour! We know that your time is valuable.
For more information, visit http://www.peakachievement.com or call 800-886-4228 or 502-228-0605. For a demonstration, call 502-419-0456. Affiliates and distributors are invited.
NEWS, FEATURES & STUDIES
A recent study shows that teens were able to achieve higher levels of focus while using the Peak Achievement Trainer.
Now featuring Neurovideofeedback™--monitoring both the body and the brain!
Read the study that shows proof that you can achieve positive emotions through this Trainer.
Peak Achievement Training Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a Game
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He scored four goals in the next .. READ ARTICLE
Peak Achievement Training® Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training Happiness
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave biofeedback training
Philad.. READ ARTICLE
Golf Experts Wrote About Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ ARTICLE
Are you an athlete looking to gain an edge? The Peak Achievement Trainer® has helped hundreds of athletes develop their brain for optimal effectiveness.
Now measuring & training the Three Principal Dimensions of Mental Processing: Focus, Alertness, and Awareness!
A Peak Performance Center at a Fortune 500 Company doubled their executives' focus time & realized outstanding benefits.