Be Happier Quickly By Training Your Brain's Dopamine System
Now you can directly increase feelings of happiness, gratitude, and satisfaction! We all know that these feelings originate in the brain--from activating important brain systems. Recent research has pointed out a way to set the brain's Neureka! system to a higher output level and enhance these feelings, without the prolonged discipline of meditation or the difficult exercises of positive psychologists.
Why Does It Work?
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer is based on using a new technology to enhance the output of the pleasurable brain chemical, dopamine, by modifying the brain's electrical activity at the prime spot--the Prefrontal Pleasure Center--where it can be accessed. Best of all, just a few short lessons with the Peak BrainHappiness Trainer will begin your mastery of this key brain system, so you can start to enhance feelings of happiness, love, and peace, while simultaneously decreasing your stress levels. Over time, you will learn to access these feelings on your own, whenever you want to. You will learn how to control your brain's dopamine system.
1. First, pleasure impulses in the brain originate in the central parts called the VTA (ventral tegmental area) and the NA (nucleus accumbens).
2. They then travel to the Prefrontal Pleasure Center and stimulate it, travelling through brain cells and synapses that use dopamine as the key pleasure chemical.
3. These messages increase the output of the Neureka! brainwave signal, which is then picked up by the Sensors in the SensorBand and converted to a wireless radio signal by the transmitter on the SensorBand.
4. The receiver plugged into the USB port on the laptop receives the signal and feeds it into a program (Bio Explorer) that displays your Neureka! or Happiness level visually and by changing the pitch of the sound of a bell.
5. The Trainer helps you along by showing you wonderful videos and/or beautiful music to start your emotions going in a positive direction.
6. The result is that when you start to feel even the slightest increase in pleasure, you will know it from the feedback. Before long, you will learn to enhance it and see the results instantly.
7. Then, as you feel better, the picture gets bigger and the sounds get louder. You can select your own inspiring videos to encourage you to achieve even stronger feelings of happiness, love, satisfaction, and peace.
This self-control skill can be mastered with repetition, like any other type of neurofeedback (brainwave biofeedback). Improvements are very rapid because the feedback is very clear. No other brainwave (EEG) biofeedback system includes this type of neurofeedback.
Interested in learning more? INQUIRE TODAY and receive a special report, Understanding and Activating Your Brain's Pleasure Centers. Learn about the relationships of dopamine to reward, pleasure, and addiction.
Peak Achievement Training Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a Game
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He scored four goals in the next .. READ ARTICLE
Peak Achievement Training® Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training Happiness
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave biofeedback training
Philad.. READ ARTICLE
Golf Experts Wrote About Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ ARTICLE
Are you an athlete looking to gain an edge? The Peak Achievement Trainer® has helped hundreds of athletes develop their brain for optimal effectiveness.
The Peak Achievement Trainer is an educational instrument.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose any disease or disorder, not for clinical use, and cannot be used for evaluating advertising or other media.