The Three Dimensions of Mental Processing
Neureka!: Responds to clear, vivid, full awareness and feelings of satisfaction after a new discovery
- Evoked by being aware of yourself and what just happened to you
- Feels like really waking up—“Aha!”
- Creates a very complete view of your experience
- Sensitive to moments of discovery—“What did I just do right? I want to remember it.”
- Related to comprehension, understanding, appreciation of yourself and others, gratitude.
- Esthetic and enjoyable. It just feels blissful!
This new mind power completes the three fundamental dimensions of mental processing the Peak Achievement Trainer can measure and enhance: Focus, Alertness and Awareness.
Focus: 'Single-pointedness' of concentration on
a perception, thought, or image.
Alertness/Arousal: Results from mental
effort or interest.
Awareness/Neureka!: Clarity and understanding.
Focus: 'Single-pointedness' of concentration on a perception, thought, or image
- Doesn’t matter which type of object
- Can be relaxed, very alert, or in-between
- Responds negatively to distraction
- Probably dopamine related
- Easier to sustain
Alertness/Arousal: Results from mental effort or interest
Start achieving today...INQUIRE
- More intense stimulation, interest
- Summoning the resources to respond
- Associated with tightening muscles, chest breathing, anxiety
- Potentially stressful and fatiguing
- Related to stimulation of the Reticular Activating System
- “Fight or Flight”
- Probably related to noradrenalin
- Enhances emotion
- Lowering it enhances calmness and relaxation
- Hard to sustain—need to build the capacity by training and minimize utilization
- Underarousal is associated with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NEWS, FEATURES & STUDIES
Peak Achievement Training Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a Game
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He scored four goals in the next .. READ ARTICLE
Peak Achievement Training® Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training Happiness
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave biofeedback training
Philad.. READ ARTICLE
Golf Experts Wrote About Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ ARTICLE
Are you an athlete looking to gain an edge? The Peak Achievement Trainer® has helped hundreds of athletes develop their brain for optimal effectiveness.
Now measuring & training the Three Principal Dimensions of Mental Processing: Focus, Alertness, and Awareness!
A Peak Performance Center at a Fortune 500 Company doubled their executives' focus time & realized outstanding benefits.