Key Features in Neurofeedback Training
Our neurofeedback system is an all-inclusive system to ensure success for its users. Through vast research and testing, the Peak Achievement Trainer includes the following features;
Get a professional edge today...INQUIRE
- Easy and fast mental training for peak concentration, relaxation, visualization, and better athletic performance.
- Exclusive patented feedback is very user-friendly, accurate, and reliable.
- Teaches the concentration/relaxation sequence found to be critical for peak performance, and how to customize it to each sport.
- Both the coach and athlete can instantly see when and how well the athlete is concentrating.
- Provides measurable results for tracking an athlete’s improvement.
- Training sessions can be recorded for later review and discussion with the athlete.
- A special report on visualization training with the Peak Achievement Trainer® is included.
- It is portable for use when traveling, particularly prior to competitive events for mental sharpness.
- Faster injury recovery and pain reduction are seen frequently.
- The patented sponge Sensors use salt water to connect to the scalp, rather than messy electrode paste.
- The package includes everything you need to get started except the computer.
- May be used with a laptop and all the equipment can be transported in a briefcase.
- Initial setup and starting a session is very quick: Just follow the "Quick Guide to Performing a Peak Achievement Training® Concentration Session" and the enclosed video.
- Phone support is very available.
- The manual/workbook guides you through a series of lessons on focusing and is integrated with the audiotape that teaches you how to take microbreaks that recharge the brain.
- An hour of consultation about implementing your program is included.
- Users understand it and really enjoy it.
- Exclusive Try and Buy policy.
- In use by U.S. and international Olympic training centers, professional and amateur teams and athletes, sport psychologists, schools, companies, therapists and parents.
- Training time is rapid: After the initial session, self-administered training sessions take 20 to 30 minutes 2 to 3 times per week. Significant improvements in concentration and reduced stress are normally seen in less than 5 sessions.
- The number of training sessions for individuals to reach optimum performance averages 12 to 20.
- The Trainer may be sold to clients, patients, schools, companies, or other contacts as a fundraiser. It can pay for itself.
- Trainers, counselors, and therapists can increase their revenue through insurance reimbursement information available from NeuroTek with the purchase, or offer neurofeedback training as an added service to their clients/patients
NEWS, FEATURES & STUDIES
Peak Achievement Training Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a Game
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He scored four goals in the next .. READ ARTICLE
Peak Achievement Training® Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training Happiness
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave biofeedback training
Philad.. READ ARTICLE
Golf Experts Wrote About Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ ARTICLE
Are you an athlete looking to gain an edge? The Peak Achievement Trainer® has helped hundreds of athletes develop their brain for optimal effectiveness.
Now measuring & training the Three Principal Dimensions of Mental Processing: Focus, Alertness, and Awareness!
A Peak Performance Center at a Fortune 500 Company doubled their executives' focus time & realized outstanding benefits.