Peak Achievement Training® can change lives of students, executives, sportsmen, and those with difficulties concentrating whether or not they are due to a disorder or injury, people with problems paying attention. Brainwave feedback has been documented to improve grades, and significantly enhance performance on standardized IQ and performance tests.
POTENTIAL USER BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE
- More easily finding and staying in "The Zone"
- Refining athletic skills and performance
- Sustaining focus on the game even when fatigued
- Reducing discipline problems
- Learning plays faster and executing better.
- Eliminating "dumb" mistakes, (e.g. forgetting the snap count) and reducing penalties
- Reducing stress
- Improving physical fitness and strength training
- Staying eligible to play by improving grades
- Improving the ability to focus away from pain
Get a professional edge today...INQUIRE
- Better focus during critical meetings and phone calls
- Improving focusing while enhancing relaxation to decrease stress and the resulting absenteeism and medical costs
- Mastering new tasks and material more quickly
- Improving sales performance and business relationships by really learning how to listen to others
- Counteracting age-related cognitive decline and memory loss
- Improving organizational skills
- Bettering accuracy
- Reducing workplace violence
- Opening channels of communication for better employee/employer relationships
- Developing better work habits
- Enhancing the capability for long-lasting performance
NEWS, FEATURES & STUDIES
A recent study shows that teens were able to achieve higher levels of focus while using the Peak Achievement Trainer.
Now featuring Neurovideofeedback™--monitoring both the body and the brain!
Read the study that shows proof that you can achieve positive emotions through this Trainer.
Peak Achievement Training Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a Game
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He scored four goals in the next .. READ ARTICLE
Peak Achievement Training® Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training Happiness
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave biofeedback training
Philad.. READ ARTICLE
Golf Experts Wrote About Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ ARTICLE
Are you an athlete looking to gain an edge? The Peak Achievement Trainer® has helped hundreds of athletes develop their brain for optimal effectiveness.
Now measuring & training the Three Principal Dimensions of Mental Processing: Focus, Alertness, and Awareness!
A Peak Performance Center at a Fortune 500 Company doubled their executives' focus time & realized outstanding benefits.